Monday 1 February 2016

'12:OTHERS' New Solo project for 2016

Well, after toying with the idea for most of January whether or not to fill the void left by AcoustiCalendar with a new solo project, I've eventually gone and done it! So lads and lasses I now present to you '12:OTHERS'. This will see me recording 12 songs by some of my all time favourite artists/bands/songs etc and will be released for FREE
download on the last day of every month in 2016. So my first offering for January is a punk rock mash up of 'That's Living Alright' from Auf Wiedersehen Pet and the theme from Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads. Two great songs taken from two of my most favourite TV Shows of all time. Both programs featuring the brilliant writing talents of Dick Clement and Ian la Frenais. This song will be to download for a full month from www.logozworld.com/12-others until February 29th when the next cover is upoaded. Big thanks to Clemmy and Jill Bee for making this project go Live last night and ensuring a frantic exciting end to the first month of the year!

Also if you missed my live LoGOz interview last week on American punk rock radio station Whatever 68 with Lisa PunkrPrincess, you can catch up with the show here https://m.mixcloud.com/PunkrPrincess68/



That's all for now folks!

Thanks for reading.

Cheerz
Peesh x 

No comments:

Post a Comment