Monday 22 February 2016

Solo gig - The Tavern Blyth 21/02/16

Sunday evening saw me back in the solo swing of things with my first acoustic gig of 2016. This came in the familiar haunting that is The Tavern in Blyth. Having played here a few times already in the past with LoGOz and solo it was cool to ease myself back into a comfortable zone! But never one to be complacent when it comes to performing I had already planned to mix the set list up a bit tonight by playing some of my AcoustiCalendar tracks for the very first time! After a swift soundcheck and round of drinks, the clock struck 6:45pm and it was time to do the business. A healthy early evening sabbatical crowd had gathered of familiar bodies from the LoGOz crew and more, which was most pleasing! I kicked off with 'The Ballad of the Disenchanted' and the sound was spot on too, as I was also introducing my spanking new Ox blood Marshall AS50 Amp, and singing through my new chrome vintage retro mic to boot! Boys and their toys eh? Eeh l divent kna! The reaction from the crowd was warm and very receptive so that only added to my confidence. The songs making their live debut tonight were 'The Last Generation' 'Skool Daze' and the solo premier of 'Keep ya Timber in and ya Powder Dry'! They all went down a storm which was most satisfying! Big thanks to everyone who came down to support this gig and to Vince Race for putting this event on and making The Tavern a cool local venue to play! Cheers also to Rothbury rockers Nellys Moss for their set too. Top lads.

Also just to let you all know of another solo gig just added - this Wednesday February 24th at Filthy McNastys in Newcastle for Insangel Promotions. Be great to see ya there! 

STOP PRESS!!

Another to add to your diary - The Three Tuns in Gateshead on Tuesday 8th March, again with Mr Insangel!


Also just a quick reminder you can still download Track #1 of my new '12:OTHERS' Covers Project 'Auf Weidersehen Lads' for FREE at www.logozworld.com/12-others

More LoGOz and solo gigs coming very soon! Watch this space! 

Cheers for reading

All the best 

Peesh X

No comments:

Post a Comment