Monday 14 March 2016

Solo Acoustic Ashington gig 19/03/16

This Saturday March 19th I'm happy to say I'll be playing my first headline solo gig. This will be at The Buffs Club in Ashington on Station Road. This kicks off at 8pm, it's FREE Entry and is gonna be held in the upstairs bar. So get ya best laid back acoustic punk rockin' trousers on and get ya arses upstairs at the Buffs this Saturday night. I'll be playing 2 sets, and drawing material from my AcoustiCalendar project, LoGOz catalogue, tracks from my previous bands Junkster and The Blisters, as well as a few cheeky covers to boot! I'll also be performing songs I've never ever played Live before! So it's gonna be a pretty cool unique experience, and it's all for FREE lads and lasses! So I very much look forward to seeing some of your familiar faces up there this weekend!

Also don't forget to tune in for a brand new edition of my PSYCHO RADIO Show on Radio Northumberland this Wednesday night at 10pm. I'll be playing tracks from Hey! Hello! The Damned, Supergrass, Ash and lots more! You can listen live at www.radionorthumberland.com Also you can request a track for future shows by tweeting me @PeeshNE63 or @RNorthumberland




Cheerz
Peesh X

No comments:

Post a Comment