Tuesday 20 May 2014

ANARCHY IN THE USA - Tuesday May 20th

Yes its come around again folks its Anarchy time. Do your ears a favour and Tune in tonight on www.radionorthumberland.com and click on 'Listen Live' at 9pm GMT for a brand new ANARCHY IN THE USA with me Peesh from LoGOz. On tonights show I've got classic tracks from Nirvana, The Ramones, The Replacements, Husker Du, Guns n Roses! As ever I will be featuring new bands on the show, so popping their punk rock cherries tonight are Victims of Circumstance, SquirtGun, Unwritten Law and Tales of Terror. But that aint all folks, I've also got big hits from My Chemical Romance & Good Charlotte, and not to mention a rare Green Day track, as well as some cracking covers from Down By Law & Less Than Jake. Not only that but I will be continuing my new feature 'Anarchy from Around the world, with tonight featuring 2 cracking bands from Canada, Sum 41 & The Flatliners. So crank it up on www.radionorthumberland.com 9pm GMT for 2 hours of no holds barred in ya face alternative punk pop rock n roll!
You know it makes sense! YOWZA!
Cheerz
Peesh








No comments:

Post a Comment