Monday 28 December 2015

AcoustiCalendar Final Song #52 ANOTHER YEAR

First of all I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas as we now free fall into the end of 2015. This year will always mean a lot to me, as most of you reading this will be aware of my AcoustiCalendar project. On January 2nd 2015 I set myself a target of writing and recording a brand new acoustic song every week! This wasn't going to be easy but I was in no doubt it was achievable. The mention of this to some around me caused a few raised eyebrows as to whether this could be possible. But here we are 52 songs and 52 weeks later and  I can hand on heart say I am fiercely proud of every single track written, recorded and released this year bar none! Thank you everyone who has followed me on this project and downloaded and listened to these songs over the year. Also a big thanks to Clemmy Scotswood and Jill Bee for the excellent artwork and making sure every track has been available for download every single Monday evening of 2015. I'm gonna miss the creative urgency of a Monday afternoon/evening, but this won't be the last you hear of these tracks believe me. This is just the beginning. Also don't forget you can buy AcoustiCalendar 13.1 from www.logozworld.com/shop 13.2 will be released in early 2016 with 13.3 and 13.4 following swiftly after. We are also in the embryonic stages of the AcoustiCalendar Book with the stories behind the songs with accompanying photographs from Mr. Scotswood.

So the track of the project is ANOTHER YEAR. Another year almost over and a new one set to begin. A reflective snapshot of a year in the blink of an eye! Resolutions, hope, regret, doubt and optimism all wrapped up in an uptempo uplifting acoustic melodic stomp! Also this is the first track to feature percussion this year as I début my tambourine skills for you all :)

So for the last time this year you can download this track from www.logozworld.com/52 If you could please join me in spreading the word for one last time by downloading, sharing, retweeting etc and seeing if we can make this the biggest hit of the project this year! It's only takes a minute to do and it's FREE!!! Also if any of you have missed the odd track then please do message us here.



Let's celebrate this! Another year!
Cheers
All the best
Peesh X









No comments:

Post a Comment